Member Count
Who's Online
None
Online Guests: 11
1.02+ Maps that should be ranked
Forum » Kane's Wrath General Discussion » General Discussion
Likes 13
18th Mar 2014

maybe some suggestions on some old maps that should go intro ranked 2v2 or ranked 1v1? 

i`ll start it off by saying i would love to see battle for middle egypt and also crator of carnage on ranked both  of my favorite 2v2  tw maps, the fact that theres so many maps to play in ranked seriously might make me play this game forever now. Keep it up CGF and also to pred for making alot of the new ones. 
Likes 4
18th Mar 2014

i played an epic ffa on battle for middle egypt the other day, i would like to see both of those maps ranked too
Likes 19
18th Mar 2014

Can we have some official ranked FFA maps?
That would be a distinction from standard 1v1 or 2v2 ranked maps.
Ofc Shatabrick/Ladder cannot reveal that. But If this community can cater to it... Why not?

This is just an idea, so don't flak me for it!!! Just ignore this comment if you think its ridiculous XD.
Anyways, maps that should make it ranked should include:

1v1:
~

2v2:
Pipeline 2v2 map (Yes it exists)
Backwater Brawl
Tiberium Stadium (Its not Tournament Stadium)
A LunarStarshine map (Can't remember the name)

Signature Picture

Te te tete tetete TesTiNNNNN!!! ERROR#
My New RTS Blog for RTS updates: http://rtstratx.blogspot. ... sg/

Likes 13
20th Mar 2014

QuoteCan we have some official ranked FFA maps?
That would be a distinction from standard 1v1 or 2v2 ranked maps.
Ofc Shatabrick/Ladder cannot reveal that. But If this community can cater to it... Why not?

This is just an idea, so don't flak me for it!!! Just ignore this comment if you think its ridiculous XD.
Anyways, maps that should make it ranked should include:

1v1:
~

2v2:
Pipeline 2v2 map (Yes it exists)
Backwater Brawl
Tiberium Stadium (Its not Tournament Stadium)
A LunarStarshine map (Can't remember the name)

LunaStarShine made a few maps in her time, when she hosted her own 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments on CGF's unoffical 1.03 patch back in 2010, but if I remember correctly these were the maps she used.

LunaStarShine Beach
LunaStarShine Paradise
LunaStarShine Hell
LunaStarShine City

Average winter temps out in Alberta, Canada is -26C with wind chillz of -38C THAT'S COLD

Likes 3
21st Apr 2014

I was thinking of adding Egypt back for R7, but I was also toying with some ideas for the worthless subways - after some failed experimentation I just left it out

What do people think of making those a little more meaningful somehow?

Simplest idea would be a significant health buff to the subway nodes and the central station
Likes 19
21st Apr 2014

Maybe subway nodes should be indestructible. The Central Station should be given a hitpoint boost.
All subway nodes will be destroyed if the central station is destroyed.
(Central Station cannot be destroyed when neutral)
(It would be great if the Central Station can be under control of the individual/ team who captured it for a limited period of time before returning to neutral)

Signature Picture

Te te tete tetete TesTiNNNNN!!! ERROR#
My New RTS Blog for RTS updates: http://rtstratx.blogspot. ... sg/

Likes 3
21st Apr 2014

Another thing worth mentioning is currently the subways can only be used by inf, which is very limiting (and favours T59 etc)... what if vehicles could use them too?

Maybe not all units though - definitely not epic units.... probably not t3 units either, but not sure about that

Another way to balance it would be to have the Subway usable only for limited time periods -- eg for 10 seconds every 1 minute (units having to wait for the next train lol), with the timer shown to the player ofcourse
Likes 0
21st Apr 2014

great ideas
Forum » Kane's Wrath General Discussion » General Discussion
Please login or register to reply.
Twitch
BikERush Offline
Game: Grey Goo
Sybert Offline
Game: Creative
SpartyLIVE Offline
Game: League of Legends